Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Car tax renewal??

Posted by betty1 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Spanner-666908 - 9 years ago

Go to the Department of Motor Vehicles (where you sort out your driving licence) with the insurance cover note, the log book and preferably the MOT (but not essential). Where it is depends on where you live.

Sorry no image available
Posted by betty1 - 9 years ago

Thanks aaron

Sorry no image available
Posted by aaron1 - 9 years ago

Sorry I know for a fact that you have to pay the back tax. Thats why you can't do it through JCC. Ask the question to google they can possibly help