DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Cheapest Car Insurance

Posted by PinkSongbird - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by johnners-660966 - 8 years ago

Hi Pinksongbird,

Whoever you get the best quote from give them a ring, speak to the duty manager, and haggle for a better price. Even if you've a quote from online pick up the phone and ring them, you'll be surprised how easy it is to get some more money knocked off.

Johnners

Sorry no image available
Posted by douglas1-676196 - 8 years ago

try abbeygate.com on line much cheaper then any local agent or insurance companies

Sorry no image available
Posted by isamar - 8 years ago

I use Atlantic Insurance full comprehensive insurance policy and is really cheap compared to other insurances I have asked quotes from.

I highly recommend it.

Sorry no image available
Posted by athosonline - 8 years ago

We have a few cars in the family so insurance is a large amount per year for us so we routinely do market research to find the best value for money company. We usually end up with Gandirect. 80051015. They are very picky on accepting drivers, but they do that so that they minimize risk and drop prices. We haven't had a claim ( thank god) in years, but when we did have one a few years back they were very prompt and fair. overall very satisfied, even thought I have to say you get more of a personal service from other insurers, but you pay for it without getting more cover.