DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Directions Please

Posted by josigirl - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by josigirl - 9 years ago

I am sure will. Thank you

Merry Christmas

Sorry no image available
Posted by Graham S - 9 years ago

That should have said "Hope you find it OK"! :-)

Sorry no image available

My pleasure - hopy find it OK.

Merry Christmas

G

Sorry no image available

Just had a quick check in the phone book - the city centre street I gave you directions for is in district 3025, so it is the one you want.

Good luck

Graham

Sorry no image available

That is great, thank you.

jo

Sorry no image available

OK, there are several streets by that name in Limassol; there's one in Germasoyia, one in Polemidia, one in Ypsonas, one in Mesa Geitonia and one in the city centre. I couldn't say where 3025 is, but someone on here will almost certainly know. I'm guessing you'll want the city centre one. You need to leave the motorway at the Ayia Fyla exit (it's signposted Ayia Fylaxi, but no-one calls it that!) - you'll see the football stadium on the right just before you reach it. On leaving the motorway go round the roundabout and turn right towards the city centre; Pissarides shop will be on your left as you head down towards town on Ayias Fylaxeios Street. Follow this road quite a long way down into town - you'll need to cross the outer and inner ring roads. When you reach the inner ring road , there's a large secondary school on the corner on your left. Go straight on at these traffic lights; you'll pass the Intercollege on your left. Afxentiou is the 5th street after the traffic lights. It crosses Ayias Fylaxeios, so I don't know whether you'll need to turn left or right here!

Hope this helps

Graham

Sorry no image available

I am looking for an office it is area 3025.

jo

Sorry no image available
Posted by amylou-666706 - 9 years ago

What is it you're looking for Josi, a shop, an office or something, there will probably be a LOT of streets by that name, will most likely be an old eoka fighter!