DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Directions to American Embassy, Nicosia

Posted by genypha - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by genypha - 9 years ago

I allowed two hours by leaving home 6.15, and arrived half an hour earlier than my appointment- thanks for the warning!

Sorry no image available
Posted by achilleas - 9 years ago

You have to be up very early as that is the busiest time of the morning.Allow plenty of time.

Sorry no image available
Posted by genypha - 9 years ago

Thank you so much for those directions! I have to be there by 8.30 tomorrow morning so with your advice about the roadworks, I think I'm going to have to get up bright and early! Again, many thanks.

Sorry no image available
Posted by achilleas - 9 years ago

Here is the easiest way - easier than going to Debenhams ...
Coming from the highway, when you pass the football stadium, stay left and take the left slip road (1st exit) that leads to Strovolos.Keep on this road - you will go past Orphanides supermarket on your left, up a hill with traffic lights at the top, down the hill to a roundabout that you will go over, then on to another roundabout that you will go over.You will then pass Jumbo on your right and go up a hill to another roundabout.Turn RIGHT here (3rd exit) and follow that road, through 3 sets of lights - warning some roadworks here, but traffic flows (don't go before 9am though).At next lights (main junction) go right over and on to the next lights.Turn right and the American Embassy is on your right.Pass the embassy and turn right to park.