DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Discount Motor Parts

Posted by allyn-688850 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by kitkarman - 9 years ago

just wondering why you need to be in forces to buy off ebay

Sorry no image available
Posted by claireandmilan - 9 years ago

Hi - the best one I know is O&K Spare Parts - 55 Vasileos Pavlou St, Limassol. Call 25560812.

If they don't have your part in stock they almost always can source it for you the same day. Very helpful people.

Best way to get there is to go down Omonia Ave towards the new port. Take a left at Elias Speed shop (on corner facing you). Go to the end of the street and it's opposite.

Sorry no image available
Posted by VinnyC-673555 - 9 years ago

Hi

If your heading in to town from Kolossi you turn right off Macarios and go past Cyta Shop. this road cuts through to Omonia Ave, There are two large parts shops which the local garages use. You wont get the same price as a dealer but they are OK.

If your not sure where I mean send me your email and I will send you a map.

Regards

Vinny

Sorry no image available
Posted by macmcdade - 9 years ago

Are you an expat or in the forces? as if you are in teh forces Ebay is a good bet for brake pads and discs. I know of someone who got front pads and discs sent and they were £30 (£15 delivery)

Sorry no image available
Posted by allyn-688850 - 9 years ago

Thanks I will give it a try.

Sorry no image available
Posted by lime-676998 - 9 years ago

Your best bet is a good garage owner - they usually know the best places to look for discount parts. However, I do not know whether there are any shops/ warehouses that specialize in retail of discount parts, other than the official dealer shops.