Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Do you have - or do you know someone who has..

Posted by die5-688335 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by die5-688335 - 9 years ago

Didn't use one before, therefore I need some practice.
Here you need a prof. licence to work with that vehicle.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kitkarman - 9 years ago

If you mean hiab I had 3 of my own for my recovery business in uk, but I couldnt give any certificates but do know how to use em.