DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

how to use car

Posted by ihere4uonly - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ihere4uonly - 8 years ago

thanks for guidance. it is old toyota 90 model car. if a company for example shoes company hire me as sales man then i may keep shoes samples in car to show in shops. also i have heared, some restaurents have food on car delivery also. i have many ideas but i do not know how to pick and start work. i actually need employer u r right.

Sorry no image available
Posted by AndrewMoni - 8 years ago

No, sorry, still does not make much sense!! If doing deliveries it all depends how well you know an area I would have thought - not the fact that you have a car!! Also, goods deliveries would usually require a van and food deliveries usually use a moped to keep running costs down. To carry passengers you would need a taxi licence and the correct insurances. Do not have a clue what you mean by "do sales on car". Never heard anyone with car not knowing what to do with it - most would first decide line of business then get vehicle to suit rather than the other way round. What kind of car is it anyway??

Sorry no image available
Posted by ihere4uonly - 8 years ago

i meant for example some people do delivery of foods or goods , or some do sales on car , or some use for passengers . i need guidance how and where i can do this. hope so its make sence now . i want to make use my car for work.

Sorry no image available
Posted by AndrewMoni - 8 years ago

Your question does not make much sense - what exactly do you mean? can you give examples of things you are thinking of?