DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Looking for car parts...Scrapyard in Limassol

Posted by Devonite-692897 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by KolossiMax - 4 years ago

Ok coordinates again, now Google Earth have moved that cloud I can see it better, of course it's not in flippin Mexico! I said it was in Ypsonas, you only have to look around a bit on Google Earth, follow bizkit's excellent directions, it's obvious they're scrapyards. Honestly, people!!!

OK, I quoted in mintues and seconds and it was actually decimal minutes, but duh, really, you couldn't figure it out!?

N34* 40.36 E32* 58.42

Sorry no image available
Posted by Markotel - 4 years ago

Hi  I am Mark From Larnaca I am looking for Scrub yeards that might have Skoda Faivoritre Parts  You Advertised Ypsonas I found on google map is at B6 From A6 Unfortunetly is no phone or Email given to Contact them Also There is 1 in Zakaki under the name of keravnos Zakaki is big Whithout Addres or Phone No I can't find him from the map thak you for your help

Sorry no image available
Posted by hadra - 4 years ago

can anyone provide clearer directions to that place? the details of google earth indeed show mexico... thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by Indomitable - 6 years ago

Not on Google Earth it isn't.

Sorry no image available
Posted by AlexBAM - 6 years ago

mate, 34*40'36" 32*58'29" is in Cancún Mexico...

Sorry no image available
Posted by edchef - 7 years ago

Ma thene ellinika... but wifey's a native so we'll be ok matey thanks for the info :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by KolossiMax - 7 years ago

Definitely worth a try. How's your Greek? If what you want is too detailed you might lose him. Best to take the car or parts in question and point.

Sorry no image available
Posted by edchef - 7 years ago

Hi , Im looking for a few odds and ends for my old Honda CRV, reckon its worth a look in these scrappies?

Sorry no image available
Posted by lawrence38-682147 - 7 years ago

Glad you found it...hope it was cheap also :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by KolossiMax - 7 years ago

For those into Google Earth, it's at 34*40'22" 32*58'25"The big intimidating one is at 34*40'36" 32*58'29"