Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Lost Documentation

Posted by aergid - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by VinnyC-673555 - 8 years ago

You must report the loss to the police, they will in time, issue a letter/form, you send this away with some cash and they send you a new logbook, the MOT can be printed at any MOT garage and your isurace company can replace your certificate of insurance,
Hope this helps,