DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

M.O.T. Limassol - Reccomend a garage please.

Posted by Devonite-692897 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by jimmythebargainhunter - 6 years ago

hi there, my mechanic is fantastic, familly owned, three car lifts, + 3 experienced staff working with father and son, son is called Panos and finished his training with Mercedes in Germany....i have 4 vehicles and have instant service, great results and fair prices, i have recomended loads of people both Cypriot and foreign and they all sing their praises, for getting a car through its mot it needs to be checked over first by your mechanic, just going straight for mot probably will be a fail resulting with a visit to your garage anyway with a list of what to fix and then pay a revisit charge for a second mot inspection to waste more time doing what my mechanic would have done in 1 visit, he will do whats needed plus take it for mot for you at no extra charge and i bet you will be impressed and remain a satisfied customer there...call me for directions and phone number if you like plus if you want to go i will call him first and you will be sorted pronto and extremely fairly...location is very close to the central police station Limassol..Jimmy 99612832

Sorry no image available
Posted by KDinCYP - 6 years ago

He's now moved but not far. Best ring him for directions (just below Karma fruit & veg market on Frankelin Roosevelt).

Sorry no image available
Posted by anna.maria62 - 7 years ago

Morias speed mot station he is the best

Sorry no image available
Posted by divecy - 7 years ago

That is not very true as there are MOT centres that belong to garages. I know at least one in Limassol.

Sorry no image available
Posted by alexpt - 9 years ago

sorry, I made mistake, CYTA is on the right side and garage is oposite on the left side of the road.

Alex

Sorry no image available

Moriaspeed is in Vasileus Pavlou street No.4. Oposit big CYTA building.

From new port trafic light (Mercedes diler) go in Omonia Av., after Andys Motors you will trn right and drive abt 1 mile. Before trafic light you will see on the right CYTA building and on the right entrance to garage.

Alex

Sorry no image available
Posted by wenger - 9 years ago

mot garages only do mots they dont carry out repairs so they dont have any reason to fail cars,u have a choice to repair a car anywhere u wish,

i have been repairing cars for 34 years if u need anyone and im not exspensive !!!tel; Andy 99718961

Sorry no image available
Posted by Devonite-692897 - 9 years ago

thank you very much for the answers.

"AlexPT", which area of Limassol is Moriaspeed located ?
"LimassolT" do you know the name of the place? I drive to work thru Zakaki so it would be convenient for me to go there...Which road exactly is that located ? New Port road ?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Limassol T - 9 years ago

There is a new centre on main road to sea front in Zakaki, which I believe is very good?

Sorry no image available

"Moriaspeed" garage tel. 25-661055

Owner is Panicos Morias. Very good service and i recomended to all my friends. I am with him from the begining of MOT regulation, and we are all very happy. They are not so busy, but better to call for apointment, and to explain you location.

You can tell that i recomend him as reliable and responsible MOT garage.

Good luck,

Alex Petrovic