Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Moped/motorbike/car licences

Posted by AndrewMoni - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by kciseddoh - 8 years ago
Sorry no image available
Posted by spike10,000 - 8 years ago

it is the same here as the uk so i have been told by the guy i n the motor bike dealers you can ride a 125 as a provisional rider.on your uk drivers licence but you have to have L plates and cannot carry passengers unless they have a full motorbike licence.he said the test is easy you go to transport office have eye sight test answer highway code questions ride around car parkand you pass, how true that is i dont know if you do do it may you could let us know

Sorry no image available
Posted by AndrewMoni - 8 years ago

Is this 100% true?? Would I need to have 'L' plates for 125cc and could I carry a passenger - just on a full car driving licence?

Sorry no image available
Posted by andreasth - 8 years ago

with full car driving license you can drive 125cc without anylicense but for bigger bikes you have to have a bike license