DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Reputable Car Hire Reqd in Paphos

Posted by roseq - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by irlanda-672549 - 8 years ago

Hi

Just wondered if you got anywhere with this idea? I am in the reverse postion, returning to Cyprus after 1 year away and needing to hire a car for a few weeks till I find one to buy. I have been unable to find anything cheaper than €25-30 a day which soon stacks up when you are needing it for lets say up to a month.

If you find someone to lend you a car let me know or if you find any really good deals on the car hire front, I would appreciate the recommendation.

Many thanks

Gill

Sorry no image available
Posted by roseq - 8 years ago

Hi everyone,

Many thanks to those who have replied to assist me in my search for a reputable car hire comany...unfortunately for me, I have underestimated just how much it is going to cost me to hire for a month- roughly need it from this Friday or the weekend, for at least 4 weeks.

I have another request! Is there anyone out there who has an automatic that they will not be using/is prepared to hire to me for that period? I know this is probably not very likely but I cannot afford the rental companies prices! I only plan to use it locally - Paphos area - with maybe one or two trips further afield if neccessary.

Have many years driving experience, full insurance, etc.

Hope to hear from someone!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Yoshik - 8 years ago

I on many occassions have rented from Express car Rentals - Alexis and Mario - and cannot fault them.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Keithyboy-660165 - 8 years ago

sorry that should be recommend !!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Keithyboy-660165 - 8 years ago

i can highly recommemg George & Soula at easy rent a car www.easyrentacarltd.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by christineisinthesun - 8 years ago

I was looking into this my self and I found that Rhino from Paphos airport is about the best. Their cars look good and they don't have the stupid policy of charging for a full tank of petrol, usually at least double what the tank would take, they just say get it full bring it back full. They seem very good.