DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Road Tax 2010

Posted by holly-668269 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by lawrence38-682147 - 9 years ago

What about other methods of renewing tax ? Where should I go not to wait too long in a queue??
I would gladly do it online as well, but unfortunately, although I bought the car more than 7 months ago, in their system it's still under the last owner's name, so when I tried signing up with the system online, it said: contact the road department....Mehh...we live in Cyprus, no ?

Sorry no image available
Posted by landy813 - 9 years ago

I did the same thing thats why I rang them I kwen all along I had put the right owners reference in :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by jules.8428 - 9 years ago

Hi ,I to have been trying to renew car tax and thought i was going crazy when i put in the owners reference number (last 3 digits) it keeps telling me errors !!! so not only have i done every combination possible as maybe i had been putting wrong digits in (even a mathematician would be impressed with )i am now convinced and ( hoping )that it is them and not me or ...perhaps I really am crazeeeeeee ..lol

Sorry no image available
Posted by landy813 - 9 years ago

I just spoke to JCC Smart and the renewal system doesn't go live until after the 11th Jan for renewing tax discs.

Hope this info is of use to you.

http://akimtbclub.forumotion.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by desagun - 9 years ago

Re car tax. A car salesman told me yesterday that to be patient and do it on line. Even if I went to the garage it could take hours . So most of the cars driving around will be without tax for a few weeks. De

Sorry no image available
Posted by ovidiu963 - 9 years ago

May be they will be more clever to add the road tax at the petrol price.I'm thinking just for people who's driving their cars once a week,but they are paying 365 days/year...Any how it is a head line to pay the road tax

Sorry no image available
Posted by Graham S - 9 years ago

Don't panic - the online service (and probably the counter service as wel!) won't be up and running for a week or two yet. It never is........

Sorry no image available
Posted by michau - 9 years ago

Hi , the process of re paying the road tax didn t start yet cause i went to pay it and they told me to go after 1st January

Sorry no image available
Posted by AndrewMoni - 9 years ago

I dont think the site usually goes live until some time in January for some unknown reason!!