DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Urgent - i need to ship my car from uk to cyprus.

Posted by horizon3340 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by horizon3340 - 9 years ago

thanks for reply.

Could you email his number to me. Much appreciated. Cheer.

Sorry no image available
Posted by TT BIKE - 9 years ago

hi me and my girlfriend live in limassol we looked round for months and got prices on all shipping agents but none were as good as bob from britmovers he did us 1 price all in car got collected from hemel london took to port then here 2 weeks later he sorted all paper work out so tina just went to sighn and has driven away 2 hours later job done . there is cheaper ways but if you dont speak greek its hard down the port and it feels like everyone will ask for money of you if you go through seprate parties i have had a few mates go the cheaper route but if your working full time like my mrs she cant afford a day at a time down the port. good luck oh his numer is in anglo info paper if u cant find his number i have it i think

Sorry no image available
Posted by william kavanagh - 9 years ago

Andrews Shipping have been very good for me. Their uk phone no. is 00442088828763. They do a roll on roll of service from southampton or if you leave the car in Enfield in London its about 50 pounds extra but its worth it as to get a train from southampton plus the fuel to drive there and all that extra time. You will need a clearing agent once your car gets here. I have used Miteos in Larnaca. They charge about 160 euro. Their phone no is0035724657279