DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Warning Cyprus Rally 2010

Posted by macmcdade - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by jackofspades - 8 years ago

When is all this noise going to end ? I live in the area and I don't understand how the racing cars allow to warm up their cars or whatever the heck they are doing , right on the same roads used by the public !! :O

Sorry no image available
Posted by metro6r498 - 8 years ago

No not a scam, all info on site . Rally is part of IRC and Merc (Middle east champ.) 43 entrants starting to arrive as from this weekend.
Brian

Sorry no image available
Posted by macmcdade - 8 years ago

It appears that the site has been updated quite a lot since in was last on it about a week ago. Before there was no information on hotels or travel to cyprus, i put my name down for the newsletter and have yet to receive an update, also the archive and rally online had no information either

Sorry no image available
Posted by AndrewMoni - 8 years ago

cyprusrally2010.com looks to me to be a very full site indeed and has loads and loads of information on it if you click on the tabs at the top - all registration forms and documentation for drivers, history, previous winers, everything one could possibly want. I dont think it is a scam even if some of the pages could do with some very essential re-formatting as they are one enormous paragraph and almost impossible to read. But this is Cyprus and the Internet and Cyprus do not exactly gel together just yet so I am not surprised. For a Cyprus site I actually feel it is remarkably good and full of information but the web design is somewhat crying out for reformatting as I have said before. No, I dont think it is a scam or even close to being one!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by journo-666338 - 8 years ago

mac the website you mention already shows information on the special tarmac stage for the FXPro in Lemesos Port and also gives you a link to the Love Cyprus Golden Stage (one stage) Rally on November 7th (but the roadbooks won't be released until November 1st and 5th as far as I know).

The cyprusrally2010 site - which you say has no information - also gives the whole history, winners etc 1970-2009!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by macmcdade - 8 years ago

OK maybe not a scam then but there is still no information on routes that they are going to be driving. Badly organised website then!

Sorry no image available
Posted by cyprustk - 8 years ago

I have seen ads that the Cyprus rally is going to be at the old port of Limassol and there are different routes also outside the port.

Sorry no image available
Posted by johnners-660966 - 8 years ago

Sorry Macmcdade,

Can't type this evening! It's the Intercontinental Rally Challenge.

Johnners

Sorry no image available
Posted by johnners-660966 - 8 years ago

Hi Macmcdale,

This is a stage in the International Rally Challenge not the World Rally Championship.

Details here: http://www.ircseries.com/html/Default.asp

Johnners

Sorry no image available