DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Any good clubs/bars for night out in Limassol??

Posted by Epic - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by skouf - 8 years ago

i'm not over 50. far from it, thank you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by shortie-665693 - 8 years ago

Great place to go is the Retro Club it has lots of 70's 80's and 90's music and has a great atmosphere. Seven seas also is great with the live bands and they are not too far apart. All age groups which is nice.

Sorry no image available
Posted by hmckpaphos - 8 years ago

We went out in limassol the other week and we went to Rumours bar then the Irish bar down the road. Shakespears pub has special offers on bottle beers and RTD bottles. Food was good there also. We also went to the 7seas bar in the Columbia plazza very nice and they had a live rock band on but they have different groups and singers all the time. I live in Paphos and it is quieter than normal just spent the weekend in Agia Napa and had a great time. The whole of the island is a lot quieter than previous years but depending on the company you are with it's what you make it. ENJOY :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Epic - 8 years ago

Thanks Mikela92 for your help we will explore your recommendations!

Skouf, i have heard that Pafos is so much fun..................for the over 50's that is lol!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by mikela92 - 8 years ago

limassol has a very nice nightlife if you explore it. you and your friends can go the tourist area near by the sea or near the castle of limassol. for clubs i reccomend breeze or dolce if you want something fancy or drops if you cant afford much. restaurants near the castle are very nice too.

Sorry no image available
Posted by skouf - 8 years ago

good luck. Limassol is a dead town. Pafos is so much more fun!