DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

hi looking for friends

Posted by cyprusgirl2010 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Phoebe-685310 - 7 years ago

Did anyone ever arrange anything in the Paphos area?

Sorry no image available
Posted by laura_hives@yahoo.com - 7 years ago

Hi im a 27 yr old female from the UK living just outside of Limassol. Finding it quite difficult to meet genuine and 'real' friends out here. Would be nice to meet for nights out, drinks, activities... My email address is Laura_hives@yahoo.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by shahidali80 - 7 years ago

hi i m in limassol i m 30 years old male , wana be friends

Sorry no image available
Posted by reny-709262 - 7 years ago

Hi,

I came here 2.5 months ago with my partner, and love to make new female friends. I am 48 female, do not have a job yet, interested in arts, design, nature, music, etc. Also like to meet friends and have fun. I live in Limassol area. Hope to make new friends soon!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Phoebe-685310 - 8 years ago

Me too!

Let me know if there's a meet up. I did post one on here a while ago but didn't have much interest.

x

Sorry no image available
Posted by hmckpaphos - 8 years ago

Hi I have lived here for 14 years and met many people but I would be interestead in meeting new people as well.

If you arrange something let me know and I will come along I'm 34 female ( is that too old? :) )

Sorry no image available
Posted by alexpaphos - 8 years ago

Hello,

I seam to be in the same position as you all, I am a 30 yr old male living in Paphos, I havent really made many friends here yet though.

Would it be an idea to organise a night out, meet at a bar so it is neutral ground and nobody needs to be embarrased about being there and nobody would need to commit to a meal?

Sorry no image available
Posted by scotgirl88 - 8 years ago

hey there, I have just moved over to Paphos stay with my dad for the winter, Ive only been here for a few weeks and dont really know many people. Im a bit older than you, 30 , but in my head im still 19 haha. Would be cool to get in touch and maybe meet up for coffee/lunch or have a night out :-) Where do you normally go out in Paphos? :-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by gmark - 8 years ago

I can feel you exactly because I'm living in Paphos the lest year and I have the same opinion. I'm 29 male and looking for company for activities. If you're interested send me a mail at tzomarkos@yahoo.gr

Sorry no image available
Posted by thisislondon - 8 years ago

Same here!

Too bad Im Limassol...