DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Internet TV - filmon and lamnia

Posted by AndrewMoni - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by melanie-667369 - 9 years ago

Thank you! Have now realised what I was doing wrong, Thanks for your detailed instructions Really happy!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by AndrewMoni - 9 years ago

I just tried what you did - and you are correct. However if you connect to lamnia and then start filmon it is ok. Connecting the vpn does break connections that have to be re-established, and it appears that for some reason filmon gets confused. I usually establish lamnia and then open explorer or filmon or whatever i am going to use rather than going through the make and break connections. So, to solve your 'problem' you need to first close filmon, then connect to lamnia, then restart filmon.

Sorry no image available
Posted by AndrewMoni - 9 years ago

filmon does not require the vpn connection. If you have got the vpn connected, try v by going to the appropriate sites - you dont need filmon - Lamnia will make it appear that you are in the UK and you will be able to view tv as normal. drop me an off-board email if you have real problems. I have found Lamnia's support to be pretty good though - so use it. I am not sure I have actually used filmon via lamnia - but know no reason why it should not work.

Sorry no image available
Posted by melanie-667369 - 9 years ago

This might seem like a really stupid question - I have subscribed to Lamnia after I saw your recommendation what do I do next when I connect my vpn - filmon stops & when I disconnect it starts again I`m obviously doing something wrong! I did email them but havent had a reply yet!