DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Larnaca Library opens again on Saturday.

Posted by soulla15 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by soulla15 - 8 years ago

Ok - directions from Limassol:

Take the highway to Larnaca, and when you get to the roundabout at the end of the highway, take the exit signposted Larnaca (straight over). Follow the road straight down, continuing straight over two major sets of lights (the second one will have the cineplex on your left). Keep going straight until you get to the next main lights which is a major junction (the fire station will be opposite to your left). Turn RIGHT at these lights. Go straight down that road, past one set of main lights, then follow the road round past another set, then you'll get to the third main set of lights where you'll see the municipal park on your right. Turn LEFT here, and the car park for the American Academy is on your right, just before the cafeteria. Park in there and the Junior School is directly ahead of you. The Library is in the right hand corner of the Junior School - you'll see it sign-posted when you come through the gates.

I hope this is clear - it sounds a little complicated but it's easy once you've done it the once! Give me a call on 99801141 if you have any difficulties.

I look forward to welcoming you to the library!

Soulla xxx

Sorry no image available
Posted by paulamj - 8 years ago

Hi Soulla,

Could you post directions from Limassol please

Thanks