DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Magic man!

Posted by pkb1 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by pkb1 - 7 years ago

thank you Alcar, i will certainly pass the info on

Sorry no image available
Posted by Alcar - 7 years ago

Next time you see this young magician tell him that in Paphos has a number of leading magicians living there -some for many years. In Limassol there is the Cyprus Magic Society to which world class magicians have given lectures. There is also Larnaca Magic Society which has a small but elite membership. Compared to the rest of the world, modern magic has only developed within the last twenty years here. As a former founder Board Director of the Cyprus Magic Society and the organisor of trhe Magic Society UKCA Limassol and the one of the founder members of Larnaca Magic Society Paul Dawson has become part of the island's group of magicians, many who have international standing. I wish him luck.

Alcar

Former AIMC ( silver Star) IBM full member, Brititsh Ring member, Writer, teacher, TV magical consultant and magical performer

Sorry no image available
Posted by rosa maria-704452 - 8 years ago

Hi,Would u by chance have this gentlemans phone number as I am looking for a magician for my son´s party as he is turning 11.
I would appreciate it very much if you can forward me his phone number or the name of the place where u saw him proform at.
Many Thks
Rosa