DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Singles

Posted by suehutton - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by biz2niz - 7 years ago

Hi....I just came into the country and i saw your ad. I know am very late but i was hoping you will still be up for a late night diner of something.
Let me know if your still up for it.

Sorry no image available
Posted by gmark - 8 years ago

hello sue. I'm george 30 male and I can be very useful for you if you want. I live in paphos. just let me know. if you want to get in touch with me just mail me.

Sorry no image available
Posted by AndreaH-701973 - 8 years ago

Hi Sue

I understand being lonely too. I'm here from Edinburgh until December, working at the University in Nicosia and don't know many people. I'm female, 33 and single and if you would like to meet up please let me know!

Best wishes
Andrea

Sorry no image available
Posted by temptman1 - 8 years ago

hey !! I am in Polis....... email me ..tony_great1211@yahoo.com !!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by nickmarks70 - 8 years ago

hi my name is nick im new to paphos. just split with wife in uk, n yes i do find it to be lonely too, if you want to meet for coffee n be freinds please call me on 96760293

Sorry no image available
Posted by neil123-668052 - 9 years ago

You could try the Paphos people`s singles night

they are a great bunch of people and are very friendly

http://www.paphospeople.com/paphos_singles.html

you can find the information on the nights out here..

Sorry no image available
Posted by Manbat - 9 years ago

Hi Sue,

Why dont you try joining the Amathus Hash House Harriers, It's a group of mostly Brits from all walks of life who meet up every Sunday afternoon and go for a walk, jog or Run around the beautiful countryside followed by fun and jokes around a fire and then on to a taverna for a meal and a few drinks.

Today the meeting point is at Pissouri at 2pm, instructions and contact numbers are on the website http://www.ah3.freeservers.com/

Its a really good laugh and an excellent group of people.

Rgds

Wayne

Sorry no image available
Posted by suehutton - 9 years ago

Thank you for that will have a look now

Sorry no image available
Posted by doddsyp - 9 years ago

Hi Sue I know a few singles have now started a facebook type thing and are organising get togethers on paphospeople.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by blackcatwizzard - 9 years ago

hi. i just saw your add. im interested to meet you to talk & whatever else that you want. tell me about yourself. text me on 96 568 799. hoping to hear from you