DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Way to meet new friends

Posted by pennyh-701183 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sammi2811 - 8 years ago

Hi,

Details of this month's meet up is as follows....

Date: Saturday, 30th April

Time: 7pm onwards...

Venue: Evento Cafe, Larnaca,

The Evento cafe is on Finikoudes sea front, it's the third one along from the Sunhall Hotel at the start of the sea front, nearest the police station. There is also a very large car park right next to the police station.

Spread the word.....

Bring your single friends along..... all age group welcome

Take this opportunity to catch up with old friends, make new friends, have a natter, have a laugh... no pressures...just come along and chill out with us....

Sammi

Sorry no image available
Posted by acuvue2 - 8 years ago

Hello Sammi2811,

It was really good to meet you too and all those others who turned up. So many people to chat to and so many different stories. I'm looking forward to the next one. A Saturday afternoon might be an option too.

Kind regards

Acuvue2

Sorry no image available

It was lovely to meet you acuvue 2 at the singles meet up in Larnaca last Saturday night..... I hope you enjoyed the evening too. It was encouraging to see that as well as you, there were quite a few other new faces .....all in all, there were people from Nicosia, Limassol, Larnaca and the Ayia Napa area....

Singles of all ages are invited to come and chill out with us at these informal monthly meet ups.

The date for the March meet up will be released within the next few days, and I shall post a notice on here with details.... so watch this space.

Regards,

Sammi

Sorry no image available

Thank you very much. That would be good.

kind regards

Sorry no image available

Sorry, I have not heard of any events for Valentine... I will let you know if I hear of anything.

Sorry no image available

Hello SAMMI 2811,

Has anything been arranged for Velentine's day? This is what we need.

Kind regards

Sorry no image available
Posted by sraaj222 - 8 years ago

i love to make friends like this be call strange but true friends really i m interested to part of it anyway i m 27 single from nicosia working as elevator instal. engn. any1 thare to be my friend to go out for weekends

Sorry no image available
Posted by pennyh-701183 - 8 years ago

TO EVERYONE THAT IS VIEWING THIS,

due to having exams, i abandoned my original post on meeting new people. From reading the thread, it has been good to see that this has been useful for you all.

One thing i still cannot locate in NICOSIA is an organisation or events where you can meet new people (other than cycling). Even though I am married, would be lovely to meet a few good chums for girly nights and catch up! :)

Sorry no image available

Further to my recent message.....

For any single person who is interested in meeting up in Larnaca, here is news of an up and coming meeting.....

A few of us are looking to meet up for a drink in the next week or two.

The date we currently have in mind is 7pm Saturday 29th January....in Larnaca

This is not a formal events-type meet up, merely an invitation to come and join us and we can lounge and chill out over a drink in a local somewhere in Larnaca.

(At the moment the proposed venue is Evento cafe which is the 3rd one along from the Sunhall Hotel at the start of the Larnaca promenade)

If evenings are a problem we could do an afternoon meet
up instead, but we would need to know if there is any interest.

We are also thinking that if enough interest is expressed, we might arrange a Valentine's meetup......

Any one and all age group who wants to join us is welcome.

Sorry no image available

Happy New Year to Everyone!

I hope that 2011 is gonna be a geat year for us singles....

I have received a few emails asking for news of future events for single people. I haven't so far heard of any planned meetups or events. However, now that the Christmas and New Year festivities are over, I think that it is time to get the singles social wheel turning, so I shall start to get my feelers out and sniff around, and as soon as I hear of anything (or maybe even decide to organise something myself), I will post a note on this thread.....

Watch this space....

Sammi