DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Xmas Market

Posted by Relocating - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Relocating - 8 years ago

The final total raised is 490.00 euro. This is revenue from the raffle, pitch charges and refreshments. Thank you all and lets hope next years is as much fun.

Sorry no image available

Thank you both for your feedback. We are still sorting out things and will let you know how much we raised as soon as it is final.

It was a good day, pretty exhausting but worth the effort.

A huge thank you to all that atttended and especially all the stall holders, we had a great variety and some amazing prices.

Thank you all again.

Sorry no image available
Posted by georgiadis - 8 years ago

Me too and we had a great time. Yes the donuts were rether good.

Sorry no image available
Posted by HProv - 8 years ago

well done guys, we took a trip out to your christmas market, have to say we bought some gorgeous fudge, perfect teacake , lovely homemade chutney and feasted our faces on freshley cooked donoughts , a very worthy cause, all the best, really nice to see the morris dancers well done to all
Helen

Sorry no image available
Posted by shopaholic-670119 - 8 years ago

Thanks. thats fine, will find you!

Sorry no image available

Hi,

Weare in Trimiklini.

Come along the highway and take the TROODOS roundabout this is the B8 and is signposted TROODOS. Head up this road for about 20 minutes. Do not turn off this road just keep straight. You will pass ALASSA dam on your left, then after about 10 minutes you will pass KATERINA SWEETS on the left keep going and then on the left after 5 mins also you will see JOHNS RESTAURANT, we are 100 mtrs past Johns on the left. If you get stuck my number is 97672341.

Look forward to seeing you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by shopaholic-670119 - 8 years ago

Hi, could I have directions please? Are you located near the main road?

Sorry no image available

Thank you Falcon, I am so sorry to hear about your nephew. Yes we think it is a worthwhile cause and hope to raise loads of money. Please come and make yourself known to us on Sunday. We have the morris dancers at 11.30 and loads going on. Look forward to meeting you.

Kind regards

Relocating

Sorry no image available
Posted by wildbird-704847 - 8 years ago

My wife & myself will support your cause, very worthwhile. It is about time someone supported our troops and you seem to be the only one on this forum. I lost my nephew in Bosnia and will support you 100%.

Falcon

Sorry no image available

ALL stalls now fully booked. Fantastic response to this worthwhile cause. Thank you all. Should be a great day. We look forward to seeing you all on Sunday 5th.