DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Baby Milk, etc etc...

Posted by JJMally-687816 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by barbara123 - 7 years ago

Aptamil available in most supermarkets, although the prices vary between supermarkets.

Sudacrem is available in Jumbo at the best available price............with twins, i use lots!

Re nappies, try lidl nappies...........they are some of the cheapest and I find they are excellent. Pampers for twins are far too expensive unless they are on offer.

Sorry no image available
Posted by jilnbry - 7 years ago

Re Sudacreme, Yeah that's what I thought but couldn't find it yesterday, will have to go and explore again.
Many Thanks
Jill

Sorry no image available
Posted by dubai - 7 years ago

Jumbo sell Sudocrem.

Sorry no image available
Posted by shopaholic-670119 - 7 years ago

Hi , I should think all the major supermarkets will stock Aptamil. I used to buy it years ago for my son , and had no problem finding it.Pampers all supermarkets stock those.Sudacrem - not sure if they have it here now as I used to bring it from UK. Maybe try Mothercare for something similar otherwise ask in the chemists.

Sorry no image available
Posted by jilnbry - 7 years ago

Hi,
Can you tell me where to buy Aptamil baby milk please, my granddaughter will be here in about 10 days and that's what she has now. I live in the Limassol area.

Many Thanks
ps also need Pambers and Sudacrem

Sorry no image available
Posted by jodie2976 - 9 years ago

My daughter had Aptamil as well, It is quite expensive out here, but I think all of the milk is around the same price. My daughter has pampers as all the other nappies don't seem as absorbent. The cheapest place to get Pampers is Elomas or discount 10

Sorry no image available
Posted by babymumma - 9 years ago

I use frisolac comfort as that's what he was given in the hospital and use pampers nappies as I find the Nanny's are too rigid.

Sorry no image available
Posted by scotmum - 9 years ago

I have used Aptamil milk since my son was born, i used nannys nappies until he was around 5 months then i switched to pampers as the nannys one didnt seem to hold enough in.

Sorry no image available
Posted by soph-678689 - 9 years ago

when in hospital they started my grandson on actimil but we changed it to humana,as far as nappies go there are huggies and pampers which we get in u.k. but i've tryed nannies which are slightly cheaper and they r ok