DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

childrens clothes

Posted by andi-668571 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Monica Ioannou - 6 years ago

Just4kidz is a great shop to buy nice kids clothes from. Its a children's clothing agency giving people the opportunity to buy and sell nearly new, hardly worn children's clothing. It supplys designer and high street names. Located at Michaelides Villas No 3, Paramytha, Limassol. Call Debbie for more details 99 061 826

Sorry no image available
Posted by CYCHICKY - 6 years ago

If you live in Limassol try Kolossi..there is a fantastic kids clothes shop opened there,it's a dress agency where you can buy and sell your unwanted kids clothes.JUST4KIDZ.It is amazing...stunning clothes ,like new.Some are new still with tags on.,forget the sales go to this shop.I never shop anywhere else now,and i've had over 100euros for my used kids clothes.

Sorry no image available
Posted by bahas19 - 6 years ago

Charanga kids clothing in Larnaca and Limassol is amazing!!! this is a spanish franchise with fantastic design, quality and affortable prices!! They have a facebook page charanga.cyprus where you can see some of their clothes

Sorry no image available
Posted by vickiharrison - 8 years ago

just been into kidzone in kissonerga the sale is 50% off every thing

Sorry no image available
Posted by TH-668388 - 8 years ago

Theres a lady called Jane who sells new Uk kids clothes on Oroklini market on Sundays very good prices from babies to teens.
Used to have a shop called koolkidz but I think she closed it now.
T

Sorry no image available
Posted by vickiharrison - 8 years ago

hi try kidzone in kissonerga they are very good quality and good prices there by the alpha bank hope this helps

Sorry no image available
Posted by ollies_mummy2010 - 8 years ago

Hi

I am also interested in where to find baby girl clothes in pafos area. Debenhams and next too expensive.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anna007 - 8 years ago

Don't know what area you are asking for but in Larnaca / Dhekalia there are thrift shops. Certainly the one at Dhekalia has lovely items for all your requirements and are very cheap. They are very fussy so most of the items are new or nearly new. The money they take 20 per cent goes to the Army charity and all the ladies who work there are volunteers.
I'm sure the area you live in have something similar, if not usually ask a Cypriot person as they tend to know the little back street cheap shops! Good Luck.