DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Dance schools in Paphos?

Posted by New2paphos - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by KittyKat-705413 - 7 years ago

Where is the dance factory?

Sorry no image available
Posted by christos kayias - 7 years ago
Sorry no image available
Posted by KittyKat-705413 - 8 years ago

Also the great thing about Spotlight is they have so many different teachers offering everything from Jazz/ Latin/Lyrical/Voice coaching /IGCSE Drama etc and they have really put my mind at rest as they are qualified in all fields of ISDT and the RDA which is brilliant and they are following the same system as the UK.

Also if you fancy a night out without the kids the teachers from Spotlight both the dancers and singers are in professional shows in most of the hotels here in Paphos, I went on the wave dancer boat last week and it was like watching something from the West End in London really amazing. Its so nice to have something like this here now as I was often concerened that my daughter really wanted to go into the "acting and entertainment" but the facilities were not avaialble - they are now!

Sorry no image available

Yeah heard that Zumba is suppose to be amazing must get down and try it out! Ali at spotlight also has all the ISTD qualifications including the ballet and modern which is great for the kids and if I am not mistaken they are also starting Zumba next week! Lots of choices now in Paphos!

Sorry no image available
Posted by aldermoor-669309 - 8 years ago

Hi,

I would also recommend Thompson's. The teacher (Natalie) has all the ISTD qualifications, and she puts the children in for exams which enables them to move up the grades.

My little one goes & loves it.

She recently started Zumba classes for adults apparently it is very good!

Sorry no image available

Hi Sarah,

Not sure if this post is to late for you but both my girls aged 3 and 9 go to a new dance studio called Spotlight in Chlorka Paphos. It is brilliant! The little one does baby ballet and mini movers and the older one does ballet, jazz, latin, hiphop and drama. The lady who runs it is called Ali and she is lovely really good with the kids. So if you have not already joined one you could call her her number is 99534255.

Sorry no image available
Posted by skikamm - 8 years ago

YES -- I am very interested to teach jive this winter --- and make contact with similar jive interested people/dancers.

please contact dave tel. 96349276 --- email :- skikamm@hotmail.co.uk

please supply any relevant tel. nos.

Sorry no image available
Posted by New2paphos - 8 years ago

Hi Alexmummy,
Thanks for responding I will give Natalie a call, see what she says. Where is Kissonega?
Thanks for responding
Sarah x

Sorry no image available
Posted by alexmummy - 8 years ago

hi,

My daughter goes to a dance school in Kissonega and she has been going for a year and she really enjoys it. It is called 'Thompson Dance School'. The teachers name is Natalie and her phone number is 96540271.