DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

English/Greek nursery Chlorakas, Paphos

Posted by hmckpaphos - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tilly-670274 - 8 years ago

Hi Thanks for the info, I am looking at 3 full days p/w pls can you give me a price for that my son will be approx, 7 months. I am in the Uk at the mo so cant visit but will when I do come over. I am familiar with Paphos and will live nr Timi so is Chlorakas the other side of Paphos and if so how far out roughly in driving time pls.

Thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by rachelwells - 8 years ago

hi, I know the girl who is opening this and I have to say she has looked after my 3 children at different times and she is excellent. Totally trustworthy and has a genuine love for kids. I wish her every success.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tilly-670274 - 8 years ago

Hi

I will be looking for a nursery next yr, how much do you charge p/day for a 6mth old and pls explain what you provide for this fee ie nappies food etc Also what hours are you open. Finally pls can you tell me how many staff there are per child, what qualifications do your staff hold.

Thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by toby-699613 - 8 years ago

can't wait for them to open- my little man will be there. We were very impressed with the facilities and staff and are more than happy to recommend them to others. I looked at many places to put my 5 month old son in and felt that these were the best.
Good luck