DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

English nursery Paphos

Posted by anooshka - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Helen38 - 8 years ago

I highly recommend Montessory school. 99922607 Its near Debenhams. Both of my kids attended and I am very happy with them.

Sorry no image available
Posted by cathy46 - 8 years ago

Hi! There is an excellent nursery school called " The Yellow Beehive" Near universal area,where they teach in English and Greek. I am not sure if they take so young kids.
You can contact them on: 26936266.

Sorry no image available
Posted by sweethoneybums - 8 years ago

There is an English nursery opening in Chloraka soon but it will also have a Greek Teacher too for Cypriot language teaching.

Not sure of name yet but you may be able to find this information on www.parentingincyprus.com once its opened. :)

Sorry no image available

I pay on a monthly basis so I'm not sure. They said they didn't do a daily rate as such perhaps you could come to an agreement for a fixed low monthly rate. The girl that runs it Maria is very helpful. Give her a call 26963000

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tilly-670274 - 8 years ago

Hi I am due to live nr Timi so this could be great for me do you know how much they charge for a 7 month old for 3 days p/w ? I am sruggling to get accurate costs.

Kind regards

Sorry no image available

I send my son to Polidynamo in Yeroskipou. Its all Greek there but the teachers speak English and they are all wonderful. He has never cried when I left him and he always waves me off! haha he is now 16 months old!

Good luck.