DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Episkopi Fete 19th September Free Entry No Passes

Posted by Catsnip - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Aflette - 9 years ago

Does anybody know if it's allowed to bring a dog to the fete?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Catsnip - 9 years ago

Can't say I have ever seen car booters at the event as both RAF Akrotiri and Episkopi Garrison have car boot events throughout the year. They are normally advertised in the Cyprus Lion and passes are required.

All of the forces welfare and support groups will have stalls along with a number of forces clubs and associations. Local and forces charity groups will be well represented and there will a lot of commercial stalls selling everything from Xmas & birthday cards to angling equipment and duty free cars.

BFBS Radio will compare the main stage and introduce English and Cypriot entertainment, they will also run a number of competitions.

The centre arena normally includes, a Military band, Horse displays, Military/ Police dog displays, tug of war, Fire service display, a Parchute team target landing from above etc etc

You can always try Bob on the number earlier in the thread to check about car booters, but the closing date was several weeks ago.

Don't forget if you are coming along to the event pop and see us Catsnip on stall 126.

Everything ONE EURO.

Sorry no image available
Posted by philwen - 9 years ago

Does anyone know if there are any stalls for car booters

Sorry no image available
Posted by chrysi - 9 years ago

Hi

Thank you!

Chrysi

Sorry no image available
Posted by Catsnip - 9 years ago

The man to speak to is Major (Retd) RS Humphries (Bob) Events Co-ordinator on 25963043 Fax 25962147, he and his team will have the ultimate say as to what is still available and cost.

Russell

Catsnip www.catsnip.co.uk

Sorry no image available
Posted by malsue - 9 years ago

Hi,No, sorry I don't have a phone No. You could try and ring our RAFA Apollo Branch social secretary Di Perkins 26622868 and she may be able to help you.Regards,Mal

Sorry no image available
Posted by chrysi - 9 years ago

Could you tell me if it is too late to get a stall at the fete? If not, have you got a phone number??

Many thanks

Chrysi

Sorry no image available
Posted by malsue - 9 years ago

Hi, Pete who organizes forum V.I.P. (Virtually In Paphos) has put google maps on his site to show roads and area in general:-http://www.virtuallyinpaphos.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=758

Sorry no image available
Posted by nat1310 - 9 years ago

Hi can you give directions?