DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Fab Nursery School in Chloraka

Posted by massy-689924 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by enigmablinds - 8 years ago

Hi

My two & half year old grandaughter has been at the nursery for some time now and absolutely loves it. Both Sharon & Sherry are very proffessional and excellent with the children.
I think what impressed my daughter the most was the caring nature shown to all the children aswell as being very educational but fun too. The nursery has a lovely atmosphere with plenty of things for the kiddies to enjoy and do.
Both Sherry and Sharon are highly qualified which in my opinion is an absolute must !
I really cannot praise this nursery enough. In fact, the only problem I do have is when I am called upon to collect my grandaughter she does not want to leave !
Keep up the great work ladies and a sincere thank you from a very happy grandad.

Sorry no image available
Posted by massy-689924 - 8 years ago

hi, they are located in Chloraka and they do take babies. You can contact Sheri on 99089554 and she will give you any information you need.

Sorry no image available
Posted by toby-699613 - 8 years ago

hi- where abouts is it and do the take babies?

Sorry no image available
Posted by ajpaphos - 8 years ago

haha and i make three, have to agree totally my son is very happy there too, he loves going to see Sharon and Cheri and having fun at nursery, i feel very comfortable leaving him in such capable hands. well recommended.

Amanda

Sorry no image available
Posted by bati5aki - 8 years ago

I totally agree. I have 2 girls being childminded by Sheri and Sharon, aged 4 and 6 years old, and although it was not their first kindergarden, I and they never felt safer as they do at Sheri's. They learn so much and they never want to leave in the end of the day. I am more than pleased with the services Sheri and Sharon provide for my kids and me for so many reasons. I recommend them for anyone that is looking for someone that they can trust to look after their kids! x