DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Help any good nurseries in limassol

Posted by ron-664433 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by kaycee-661053 - 8 years ago

Our children go to 'Kids at Work' which is an English nursery in the center of Limassol, close to the Agia Fylaxeos Street. It follows the British Curriculum, there are small, structured classes led by qualified and trained teachers, and the kids learn in a happy, fun atmosphere. They accept children from as young as 1 year old, serve hot lunch and practice an 'open door' policy which welcomes parents into the premises at all times. I cannot recommend them enough! Tel 25737335

Sorry no image available
Posted by dcmkarmi - 8 years ago

Hi,

My daughter is 1 year old, and we started 3 months ago a very nice nursery school Phanita, which is in Agios Sylas (next to Ypsonas). Its very clean in there, the opening hours are 7.00 AM - 6.30 PM, the pirce 275 euro, the lunch is included and the food is great. My daugther is eatting better at the nursery then at home. The nursery is not big, which is great for small kids, it has around 20 kids from 3 months to 4 or 5 years. At the end of teh day when I am picking my daugther she wants to stay more in there, she daeson't want to go. This means that she loves it there, which make me feel very happy, cause during the day I am relax and working knowing that she is in very good hands. The nursery mobile number is 99578375.

Sorry no image available
Posted by limmers - 8 years ago

My son goes to First Flutters nursery in Limassol, 250 Euro for 5 days 8-30 - 5-30 including lunch

Sorry no image available
Posted by Angel75 - 8 years ago

Starting fees are 190 euros and that includes their lunch but that price only includes the child staying till 1pm. I think it's an extra 25 euros if the child stays till it closes at 4pm, if I'm not mistaken.

There are obviously cheaper and more expensive nurseries....

Sorry no image available
Posted by Chanchi - 8 years ago

Hi

How much do they charge for nursery roughly, we have been paying 300e per month (excludes school bus and food) in Thessaloniki, we will be moving to Cyprus in April would be good to get an idea.

Many thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by Angel75 - 8 years ago

I send my children to a greek nursery called Koukouvayia (which means The Owl). It's on the west side of Limassol, not too far from the Orphanides roundabout. My daughter has been going there for the past two years and since my son has just turned 2, he has also started this September. I can't praise the nursery enough. Their standards in cleanliness and teaching are very high. The children are visited by various teachers throughout the week (ie. drama and music teachers) to conduct lessons. They have weekly timetables which are given to the parents so they know what they are being taught.

Now that my daughter has reached 4, they take the children to the gym for an hour each week and throughout the year they take the children on field trips and to the cinema. Not forgetting the plays they conduct for the parents throughout the year.

If interested you can contact Stella or Olga on 25577425

Sorry no image available
Posted by elstar - 8 years ago

Hello,
I can definitely recommend Magic Wand at the east of Limassol. It is great, organized and highly academic. Both of my children
are so happy there. the food is excellent, kind teachers. All children coming from there are able to read and write with the completion of school. its an English nursery. I hope I am helping.:)