DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Little Princess Private Nursery Peyia

Posted by Claire R-685325 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by egyptianoasis - 9 years ago

Yes our daughter has been going to the Little Princess Nursery for 2 1/2 years now. She was going for a full day session until recently but is now there in the afternoon for after school as she is at local preschool in the morning. She loves going to the little princess and has made many friends there. When we arrived we enrolded her there within the first month of us arriving and Katerina has taught her how to speak greek (she is now fluent) and has intigrated her into the local community. She has had many hours of fun there and has always been well fed and looked after there. We would recommend this nursery to anyone asking as is well run with a friendly family atmosphere..

Sorry no image available
Posted by massy-689924 - 9 years ago

hi, we also put our daughter into an english nursery when we moved here, she then briefly went to the little princess nursery before starting at the yellow beehive in kato, she settled very quickly at the beehive and was speaking the language within weeks. she now goes to the new multifunctional centre in peyia which she loves so much she is asking to go at weekends as well! i would definately recommend either of the second two nurseries!

Sorry no image available
Posted by sniper-668789 - 9 years ago

i think sometime next year the lady who runs the kids club at the intercontinental will be opening a day care centre in the peyia area.  she is excellent!! give her a call if you like Dee 96-742749.  She also runs a babysitting service with qualified babysitters.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ajkizer2000 - 9 years ago

hello claire,

the little princess was the first nursery to be established in peiya. its run by a very nice lady called katerina, its a good place for kids. my friends little boy used to go there. he really enjoyed it there. i would certainly recomend it, for there high standard.