DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Lonely mother of newborn looking for other mums

Posted by milliechick07 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by russtrace-661378 - 9 years ago

i know how you feel, my baby boy is now 7 months old and feel like the only new mum on the island at times! especially having no family for support over here it can feel pretty lonely.

i am sadly now back at work in the mornings but would love to meet up with other mums and their tots for chat and to introduce him to other babies etc. I am in Larnaca and have taken the number given for the group, however just wondered if there is actually anything for working mums? Such as an afternoon mum n baby groups or even if anyone fancies doing a group in Larnaca one saturday morning a month??

any replies would be great!!

tracey

Sorry no image available
Posted by jasmina1-678674 - 9 years ago

Hi girls

I m new mum too and by myself here,if u are lonely and new mum we can meet up for a coffee,i live in limassol

Thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by evangelismos - 9 years ago

Hi!

I am mother of two children (2 year old girl and 10 week old boy). I also feel lonely at home because i have no family here except my husband and children. My elder child goes to kindergarden so i have time only for my little one. I wish I had a friend for walk or coffee or just for talk...

Sorry no image available
Posted by milliechick07 - 9 years ago

Hello All,

I am based in Paphos

:)

Sorry no image available
Posted by TH-668388 - 9 years ago

For anyone wanting to meet other Mums and let their children play with other tots there is a Mother and toddler group in Larnaca that meet every Tues and Thurs am 9.30 till 11.30. I used to go with my daughter but she is now at school and we both used to have a lovely time and still maintain contact with friends we met there.

You need to contact lady called Ruth 99272232 for more details.

Th

Sorry no image available
Posted by Taniasaab-690938 - 9 years ago

Congratulation for ur girl, im new in Cyprus whith 2 years old boy, at home! where ur located? im in Larnaca

take care

Tania

Sorry no image available
Posted by gardner-664257 - 9 years ago

Congratulations on your daughter,I,m sure that you must be so proud of her,

i have my famiily all grown up and they are all over in the uk ,with there own families,

yes i agree cyprus can be a fairly lonely place, what area are you living ,

if you 'd like to reply my name is dot i'm obviously a lot older than you ,

but we can exchange e mails if you'd like.

best regards dotx