DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Looking for friends in Paphos area...

Posted by milliechick07 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by sweethoneybums - 8 years ago

Hey there

Try www.parentingincyprus.com

Lots of mums on there and has lots of info on maternity leave and birth grants etc in Cyprus

:)

Sorry no image available
Posted by LucieGrace - 8 years ago

Hi,

I recently moved back to Cyprus from 3 years back in the UK, All my friends have now moved on and there is no one here left that i know. Would be really great to meet some new people

x

Sorry no image available
Posted by mrmrsrobbins - 9 years ago

Hi Emily, First of all congratulations:-)

We are in a similar situation, Im 22 my husbands 32, we have a 2 year old son and I have another baby on the way. Weve been living here a year now.

I know how lonely it can get being at home with a baby all day especially if you have no family living near by. Its hard to meet people in paphos of our age group who actually have children aswell. Its especially hard to find anyone whos a laugh!!

Would be nice if we could all meet up one day,

where abouts are you from?

be nice to hear from you both ...

my number is 96576668 my husbands 97790934

my email is ami.e.allison@hotmail.co.uk

bye x x

p.s hope your enjoying being a new mummy x

Sorry no image available
Posted by sweethoneybums - 9 years ago

Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. I bet you are over the moon. Aren't they just the best thing in the world.

I have sent you an email with contact details.

Take care

Alethea :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by milliechick07 - 9 years ago

Hello All,

Sorry i haven't had chance to respond to everyone i gave birth to a beautiful littlegirl on the 22nd September 4 weeks early and as you can imagine it has been hectic.

I am however still looking to meet new people it gets lonely in the day with a baby if anyone is interested in meeting up for coffee etc please let me know.

Em :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Paphoschildminder - 9 years ago

Hi Emily we will be having our first free coffee morning this week at my house in the universal area, i just thought it would be a good way for people who are new to cyprus to meet new people, i am in the universal area and the coffee mornings will be at 12pm this saturday please send me an email and let me know! Everyone welcome :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by nayster01 - 9 years ago

Hi Emily,

Congrats on your pregnancy! How are you doing in these final weeks, getting bored i expect! Plus excited to meet your new edition!

My husband and I moved here in June and he works full time (6 days). I am 36, although in my heart I will always be 22!!! My husband is 34 (toyboy!)

We have a 13 month old son, he was 1 on August 8th and i have also been struggling to meet people in our age group/ interests.

We are in Polis, which is 30 mins away but it would be no problem to meet up from time to time.

Where abouts are you from in the UK?

Call me if you need any help.

Naomi

Sorry no image available
Posted by Phoebe-685310 - 9 years ago

Hi Emily,

Myself and my husband are in the same situation as we moved out here in mid June.

I am 33 and my husband is 34, we have two dogs and live in Tala. Are you near to us? would love to meet up.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Clare.

Sorry no image available
Posted by rachaelc - 9 years ago

Hi Emily, my name is Rachael. I am 24 and my fiance is 29. We are moving out to Paphos around March time and will also be looking for some new friends! How are you enjoying life in Cyprus? When did you move there? Congratulations on your pregnancy. We have a 3 year old and we are also trying for another. How have you found the ante-natal care?

My email address is rachael.cochlin@btinternet.com if you want to email me!

Kind Regards,

Rachael.xx

p.s. Where are you from?xx