DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

New country - new friends needed

Posted by Debs1-707962 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by cyprusgirl2010 - 7 years ago

hi, i no that the early learning center has a play day once a week, (i think its a thursday) the kids get to play with the toys and the mums (dads) get to have a coffee etc x

Sorry no image available
Posted by Debs1-707962 - 8 years ago

Hi Cypruska

Fancy meeting up next week sometime? The only days we can't do that week are Tuesday and Thursday. Debs

Sorry no image available
Posted by cypruska - 8 years ago

Hi,
I have 2 girls, 3 y.o and 10 month old.I have lots of free time, so if you want to meet, let me know. I know most of the "play places" in Paphos ;)

Sorry no image available
Posted by toby-699613 - 8 years ago

Hi- I have a 9 month old and a 8 year old, both boys.
Give me a shout if you fancy meeting up.
Kari

Sorry no image available
Posted by Debs1-707962 - 8 years ago

Hi Brandysnap, yes it would be good to meet up. Are you on the mums in cyprus web site as for some reason I seem to recognise your name? I live in Tomb of The Kings so it's not to far from you. Where do you fancy meeting up? We can go to one of the parks or I have been told of a couple of cafes that have play areas for toddlers. Deborah

Sorry no image available
Posted by brandysnap-693983 - 8 years ago

Hi Debs, we moved to Cyprus in August so haven't been here that long either. We have a 5 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. We live in Tala, if you fancy meeting up then it would be nice to hear from you, Amanda

Sorry no image available
Posted by shopgirl - 8 years ago

Hi Debs, You might like to try www.mumsincyprus.com. I am sure that you will find likeminded mums on this site. All the best.

Sorry no image available
Posted by DaveLewis - 8 years ago

If you have no joy by this route you could always try enrolling her at a nursery/playschool, there's a few around and maybe a morning visit will help her to find a friend. If you need information. let me know where you are in paphos and I'll let you know what's near you