DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

St. Mary School, Limassol

Posted by Vero-681241 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by kkatrin - 3 years ago

hello!

we are moving to cyprus, and i would like to put my daughters in st Mary, i would like to do that from england before we come , what do you recommend?

thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by wackojacko-985765 - 4 years ago

You should go there and talk to sister Josephine. From the phone they give no details and won't take you into consideration! I have my 11 year old boy there and on September my little daughter will go as well. But I registered her from the age of 1 month old!!!! Tuitions for the Greek scool is €160 per month. No money in advance are required. But junior is much more expensive and so are the books they buy every year. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by balbina970 - 4 years ago

Hi, you have to go there and speak directly with the bus drivers. The cost is 50 euros as I know.

Sorry no image available

Hi I agree with that, I registered my son when he was 8 months and he was last on the list. So 3 years in advance......

Sorry no image available

My son will go there, I am looking for some information about the bus service.

Sorry no image available
Posted by emil1234 - 5 years ago

hi, is there any chance for 11 years old child to be accepted for the next school year in St. Mary? I've been trying several times within the last 3 years, but the answer was always negative. However, I know that some children in this age were accepted, after many visits and many requests of their parents...

Sorry no image available
Posted by Klarusinka - 6 years ago

Thank you for your reply.I have a 7 year old daughter and would like to place her there..hm have to figure it out.Thank you

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cynthia1406 - 6 years ago

I was in touch with the school and was told they have no places for this year for my 5 yr old and 7 yr old.  They didnt give me the prices and have no price list on the internet. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Klarusinka - 6 years ago

IS there a website to check out for prices?Or anybody can give me aprox.how much does it cost for full year for a 7year old kid?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cynthia1406 - 6 years ago

Hello, we're moving to Limassol this June & will appreciate it if anyone who has his kids at St Mary's could give us an idea of the fees for 2nd & 4th primary years in this school as I would like my grandaughters attend it. Thank you for any info you can provide me about living,housing,jobs,car renting..We know Cyprus very well as we lived there for a year back in the 80's(Larnaca) & we spent a lot of summers there too. Many thanks to all