DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Where do you buy kids clothes from?

Posted by coffeebean-676809 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by rocky1967 - 6 years ago

Tescos is now delivering to Cyprus http://www.clothingattesco.com - 10.00euro delivery for how ever much you order - school clothes silly money they have a sale on too

Sorry no image available
Posted by CYCHICKY - 6 years ago

I too have been to this kids clothes shop in Kolossi.It is amazing,so many stunning clothes.I spent 80 euros on my kids and both had nearly a whole summer wardrobe,some clothes still had original tags.Never mind the sales i won't be shopping anywhere else....give it a try.

Sorry no image available
Posted by tikka-664777 - 6 years ago

There is a fantastic 2nd hand kids clothes shop opened in kolossi (limassol). They have everything from baby to teenager.

Everything there is in 'as new' condition & really cheap, & a lot of UK brands.

I think this is a great idea, as you can BUY & Sell there. Perfect for those of us having to kit-out fast growing kids, & you can also make some money by taking in any items which maybe have not been worn or are still in good condition to sell. I believe they operate on a 50/50 basis.

For older boys, I've found MR Wardrobe in Episkopi is worth checking out. It's a mans 2nd hand shop, but I have managed to find a few things in there for my teenage son, t-shirts, swimming shorts & trainers, all of which have saved me a small fortune. Again you can buy & sell there.

Sorry no image available
Posted by jackiemou@live.com - 6 years ago

the sales are starting in about 2 weeks most shops are selling at least 50 per cent off

Sorry no image available
Posted by bahas19 - 6 years ago

Charanga kids clothing in Larnaca and Limassol is amazing!!! this is a spanish franchise with fantastic design, quality and affortable prices!! They have a facebook page charanga.cyprus where you can see some of their clothes

Sorry no image available
Posted by vickiharrison - 8 years ago

hi the shop in kissoniger has cloths for that age and there at least halve the price you pay any where else and very good quilty

Sorry no image available
Posted by steffnixon - 8 years ago

Hi Lorraine, thanks for that but unfortunately my boys are 4 & 5 yrs so looking for 5-6 and 6-7 ish xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by taz 05 - 8 years ago

Hi
What age group were you looking for as I have a vast range of boys clothing from 0 - 3years all in excellent condition.
Selling for around 1 euro each (less for vests, socks etc) Let me know if you are interested. - Lorraine 99533072

Sorry no image available
Posted by steffnixon - 8 years ago

Thanks for all the tips! I have since found out that I can do a shop on asda direct online, pay for it, and have family in NI collect it and post to us. Not figured out how much postage is gonna be yet but worth it for a wardrobe of good quality cheap clothes for the muck magnets!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by mummyof4 - 8 years ago

Have you tried sports direct, I got t-shirts for my boys for 3 euros and shorts for 4.