DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

which school?

Posted by elstar - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by HProv - 8 years ago

Dragon school gets my recomendation, the teaching staff are profesional and dedicated. I know a little girl who is very happy there and a hot meal is provided every day.

Sorry no image available
Posted by elstar - 8 years ago

Hello Ysgol,
thanks a lot. it is very important to hear from someone that has children attending.
I also heard the same about the infants department.
Anyway, thanks a lot. I hope that we ll sort everything oout soon.

thanks a lot!

Sorry no image available
Posted by elstar - 8 years ago

I think you are right. I'd beetter had a look myself. It is hard to know whats going on inside the school unless you hear from
someone. Thanks a lot!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ysgol - 8 years ago

My children both attend Foley's FANTASTIC junior department but very disappointing infants, in my opinion they tend to hold back pupils and dont make the most of their potential. Very poor choice of after school activities. However, there has been a change of teachers this year so lets see if this helps. Cant praise the junior department and teachers enough though!

Good luck

Sorry no image available
Posted by ron-664433 - 8 years ago

There are a number of private schools in Limassol. Both the Dragon School and Foley's have very good primary schools. The Dragon School is smaller. My kids have both been at Foley's for years and I'm very happy. I think it is worth visiting both schools and having a look around.