Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Alien Card

Posted by Lin01 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by car&stef - 9 years ago

hi you can go to immigration by yourself and do this. go in make an appt and the guy will give you a form to fill in with approx 9 requirements on it i.e. bank sttements ,proof of address etc. take all the things asked for on the form with you at your appt and for a couple the charge is 25euros or single 17. they expect you to have at the least 10,000 per person in your bank account and if not you can produce bank statements from uk, even if its from the past and you no longer have the funds in there ,they are not to know this. painless procedure and far cheaper than lining anyones pockets.

Sorry no image available
Posted by geri.ah - 9 years ago


go and make an appointment at immigration they will do it for you and it's cheaper. good luck

Sorry no image available
Posted by a.b. - 9 years ago


I know a lady called Noulla (or Rodoulla, dont remember exactly) from Johndor Services in Limassol 99638393. Not sure if you are looking for the same.