Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Alien Card

Posted by lagolf - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by tala12 - 9 years ago

Close to Calypso music shop is an office S.E.C. There is a lovely lady Maria Polizu able to give you all the informations, and to help you. Please believe me , she solved all my paper problem, for my son, for hospital and somethimes help people to find a job. I think I have a tel nr 99445184 or 26811644

Good luck!

Sorry no image available
Posted by baxi-666881 - 9 years ago

i thought if ever you had to go in hospital , then one needs these forms ? perhaps not for eec members ? .

Sorry no image available
Posted by dmac4x4 - 9 years ago

I was registered until 2006, now don't even bother as on EU as there is no advantage.

Sorry no image available
Posted by lime-676998 - 9 years ago

There are essentially two documents of an alien (third country national) - alien book and temporary residence permit (also known as the 'pink slip'). Generally speaking, you must get alien book before getting a pink slip - I would suggest that you go back to the local immigration department and ask them for clarifications on the procedure or hire yourself a migration specialist who will explain everything to you and generally assist your case. Then apply for a pink slip.

If you are an alien and a EU national, as far as I know, you do not need alien book and should apply straight for a registration certificate (also known as the 'yellow book'). Personally, I never had to deal with that situation, so I would suggest that you ask local immigration department for clarifications.