DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

British high commision passport Please help

Posted by aimeedawn - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by aimeedawn - 8 years ago

Hey guys went to The high commission the lady was lovely and very friendly and excepted my form. Thank goodness....

I would recommend anyone to go rather than using a agent the customer service was outstanding :-)

Sorry no image available

oh dear i have heard about problems with photos i am hoping with me getting an emergency passport they will go easy with me. I think my photos are ok i had them done by a man in Limassol. Fingers crossed anyway.

Sorry no image available
Posted by notime.com - 8 years ago

we had to go at short notice for my sons passport the only problems we had was that the photos were not correct we had them done in ayia napa and they were too close to him but apart from this we had no problems

good luck am sure it will be fine

Sorry no image available

Hi i have another form but i need to get it countersigned and wont have time now with me going on Monday. Thanks for your help will have to go try my luck.

Sorry no image available
Posted by journo-666338 - 8 years ago

The British High Commission in Lefkosia only handles emergency passports now; all other applications for British passports in Cyprus are processed in Spain.

You can download more forms from the internet and start again if it worries you that you made a mistake. You can also download all the instructions for completing the forms, which are easy to follow

Sorry no image available

Thanks for replying thats good to know,

Do you think i will have a problem due to a small mistake on the form.

Im panicking because i have a flight booked for the 18th and want to just go Monday and everything to be ok :-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by babymumma - 8 years ago

they should help you yes as they don't do the passports there anymore they offering a checking service like the post office in england do.

they're not scary at all they're really lovely I went up recently to get my sons first passport its fine :)