Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Cancel company

Posted by Antonis - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Antonis - 8 years ago

Thanks everyone! I have sent some inquiries to some local accountants

Sorry no image available
Posted by ctl - 8 years ago


You need a professional since you mat have to inform more than one authority (income tax office, VAT office, Social insurance department) and even to apply to be removed from the registry of some of them.

In any case, you will still get some forms as the company will not be stricken off by the Registrar but it will be simpler to fill them up.

Sorry no image available
Posted by pdobbo - 8 years ago

You need to consult an accountant and request that your company becomes "dormant". They will notify the Registrar of Companies on your behalf.
Hope this helps, P.