DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Currency transfer

Posted by Anne Marie-676876 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by soudas - 9 years ago

Give Nana Kilpela a ring CURRENCY SOLUTIONS excellent service will talk you through the whole process she is very professional, we have exchanged to & from cyprus little to no charges

Telephone 26 813613

Tim & Elaine Girdham

Sorry no image available
Posted by Catsnip - 9 years ago

Recommend Currency Solutions, http://www.currencysolutions.co.uk/ or phone 26 813613 here in Cyprus. No bank fees either end if amount exchanged is large.

Russell

Sorry no image available
Posted by Caroline-660073 - 9 years ago

Hi Anne Marie

I have used these people many times before and have always received good prices and good service. See the link at the bottom of this page to contact them and they will call you back.

http://www.expatriatefinancialadvice.com/foreign-exchange

Good luck!

Sorry no image available
Posted by johnners-660966 - 9 years ago

Hi again,

Forgot to add. It may be worth a seperate post for your title deeds question.

Nigel Howarth is the man in the know for these sort of things. He's a regular poster on this site and runs another website which should have the answers for you. www.cyprus-property-buyers.com

Hope this helps

Johnners

Sorry no image available
Posted by johnners-660966 - 9 years ago

Hi Anne Marie,

Do you have a bank account in the UK? If so check with the bank to see what they charge for international transfers.

We have an Alliance and Leicester account and their transfers are charged at £16 (UK to another country) and £10 (abroad to UK) it's a fixed fee regardless of the transaction value. We use the A&L service on a regular basis as I travel here there and everywhere for my work. I guess other banks will have similar services.

Johnners