DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

House insurance

Posted by MariaKk-699183 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 8 years ago

I would also recommend 3D Global I have been with them for 4 years and unfortunately due to a breakage had a claim and no problems at all with settlement a swift and excellent service

Sorry no image available
Posted by MariaKk-699183 - 8 years ago

Thanks everbody for all the reaction, it has been very helpful!

Sorry no image available
Posted by cyprussolar - 8 years ago

I recommend that you contact Mark at 3D Global ( A British owned and run Independant Financial Adviser Practice). Tel: 99 724408 or e mail: mark.clements@3dglobal.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by desagun - 8 years ago

I would recommend Val Smart from Status services very professional and explains everything tel----26930317. De

Sorry no image available
Posted by achilleas - 8 years ago

I would recommend Top Quotes in Paphos (though they cover the whole island)
Jordan is the guy to contact there - 26272824 - www.topquotes.com.cy

Sorry no image available
Posted by jordymask - 8 years ago

Hi,

Fire insurance is very important in any country. I have not heard of the Cypriot government heralding such a scheme and I wouldnt like to rely on something like that anyway, not to mention the time it would take to secure the funds, during which time, your sat that in your pile of ash with no alternative accommodation!

Modern day household insurance obviously covers fire, but also a lot of other perils such as flood, storm, earthquake, escape of water, landslip, vandalism, etc. Would the local government grant help in these types of scenarios?

I personally cannot understand anyone who would not have home insurance, particually in todays financial climate and would urge you to seek advice from an indepedent insurance broker. We've used some good ones advertised on Anglo Info.