Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


ipt tax rebate

Posted by cojack - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nigel Howarth - 8 years ago

Hi cojack,

I assume that your developer has given you the necessary paperwork?

You will need at least an IR 314 and I suggest that you visit your local Citizens' Service Centre - they will help you complete any other forms you may need.