DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

IPT tax rebate

Posted by cojack - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by cojack - 8 years ago

Thanks for that Nigel.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nigel Howarth - 8 years ago

Hi Bob,

Form 134 is an "Application for the return of Immovable Property Tax"

Form 303 is a "Supplementary declaration of real property"

Form 163A is "Amendment of Taxpayer's data or registration of new taxpayers (individuals)"

Regards,

Sorry no image available

Hi Nigel, thank you for the information you sent to day, the reason for opening another blog, is that on monday, we go to the tax office in Larnaca to submit our claim, and I wanted to be 100% sure of the forms I needed to claim, because I am sure that the form 163 my friend had to fill in was just another scam,as explained on previous reply, I have been advised by a friend, that the form 163 was concerning income tax, and had nothing to do with tax rebate. so, if this is true , and they try it out on me, I want to be sure , before it hits the fan,hence , I am seeking somebody who has been recently.

Thanks for you're advise

Bob Davies

Sorry no image available

Thanks Bob

Sorry no image available

Hi NIGEL, the visit to the tax office was to help an Egyptian friend, which in turn helped me a lot, seeing the new procedure, he paid the 100 euro, only because time was not on his side,I have brought back the necessary forms because after 20 years the previous owner has at last come forward and done her business, ours are due in a few weeks time at last, I will now find a Cypruit friend who will translate for me.The 314 was also in greek and they wouldnt accept it as it was out of date. Hope this explains the situation a bit better.

Bob

Sorry no image available

Thanks Bob - it looks as if the Limassol Tax Office may still be using the old forms.

Is the Form 314 at http://www.mof.gov.cy/mof/ird/ird.nsf/All/620EC990F09AEAA9C225757000264D5E/$file/E.Pr.314%202009.pdf?OpenElement the one you had to complete?

Regards,

Sorry no image available

Hi NIGEL, the form 314 has now been replaced by 163/303/314 and also form for your bank details, all of which are in greek.Bob Davies

Sorry no image available

Hi cojack,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been fleeced by an unscrupulous lawyer - not an uncommon problem!!!

To help others avoid being ripped off, I have added English notes to the form (Form I.R. 314) to help non-Greek speakers complete it. It can be downloaded from http://www.cyprus-property-buyers.com/files/cyprus_IPT_recovery_IR_314.pdf

Regards,