Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Local Authority??

Posted by steffnixon - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by steffnixon - 9 years ago

Thank you both so much for that information! Finally I;m getting somewhere :D

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mystic - 9 years ago

You need to go to your local labour office, and register as self employed, they will then give you details of the certificates and inspections that are required.

Sorry no image available
Posted by connor-670505 - 9 years ago

Try your local Citizens Advice Centre.

The telephone number of the Larnaca office is 24 815555.

If you are not in the Larnaca district then they should be able to tell you where your nearest office is.