Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Looking for a justice of the peace

Posted by DiamondJade - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by journo-666338 - 8 years ago

I believe you may have three options here:

* you can have an affidavit sworn at your local courthouse

* your Mukhtar can stamp certified copies of your passport and old driving licence and the fact that he has seen both you and the documents

* you can ask your bank, which has all the official stamps used when they eg certify your photo on your passport application