Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.



Posted by tonypp - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by tonypp - 8 years ago

I can see I am going to have fun. Thanks for the advice and information, i now have ideas on where to start. Thank Again

Sorry no image available
Posted by ferxan-691293 - 8 years ago

1st arrange paper to get marry in town hall or church after you need to regd 1st you have apply for yellow slipwhen you have itthen she can regd with local immigration + many documentswhen immigration will investigate your marriage after the date of apply her yellow slip RESIDENCE CARD she will have it for 5 yearsthis procedure of getting this paper must be done by law in 6 months,you must think of 1-2 years to get her paperif you dont bother them

Sorry no image available
Posted by darada - 8 years ago

Ask professional Cypriot wedding agency, they should help with paperwork.

Sorry no image available
Posted by me_jane - 8 years ago

Try the British Embassy in Nicosia, they are very helpful and will give you the correct info. A friend of mine married a Phillipino girl and it was a nightmare with the paperwork. Good luck.