DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Please help trace Clive Wilkinson and Jane Davis

Posted by quillian1 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by quillian - 9 years ago

Nigel,

Thanks for your response. Yes, I did look at the online directory - without success. I presumed the you have un-listed numbers in Cyprus, as elsewhere.

My memories of the island are pretty hazy as they date back to 1968, when my fiance and I rebuilt her house in Kyrenia.

I must try to get a back-copy of that telegraph article as I am unsure whether it gave their locality, as in North or South; which would cut down the field a bit!

Be eternally grateful if you can suggest anything else; there's a very long-standing matter to be settled.

Thanks again,

Quill

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nigel Howarth - 9 years ago

Have you tried looking in the on-line phone directory?- http://212.31.123.206/iyp/iyp?iyp.f=normal_search&iyp.d=YP&iyp.l=en_GB&iyp.v=1.1&iyp.ax_gd=WP

Cheers,

Sorry no image available
Posted by quillian - 9 years ago

I know they were in Cypus some time ago as I read an article in The Telegraph (I believe it was) about them selling an hotel in Cornwall to move to Cyprus and having their &50,000 pouind house in CVyprus on the market.

Whether they are still in Cyprus I cannot say. Anglo Info memne=bers must know if they are and will surely help you.